That’s right. Facebook isn’t just for moms.
A lot of fans get the latest news about collectibles, movies, and TV shows from the Entertainment Earth Facebook page. But with Facebooks news feed changes, you may not be seeing some our posts in your feed. So, if you still want to be able to see curated news for your fandom, make sure to adjust a few settings on your Facebook.
- First, go to your Facebook app (on either iPhone or Android devices).
- Select the three-line menu button in the top right-hand corner of the app.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click on Settings, then on “News Feed Preferences.”
- Select “Prioritize who to see first.”
- Select the Entertainment Earth page to appear in your news feed.
- You’re done.
Or, you can visit our Facebook page and click “Following” from the drop-down menu that gives you the option under “News Deed” to “See first.”
That’s how you’ll be the first to know about the latest pop culture news. If you enjoy the content, be sure to like and comment on our posts.